Re: [tor-relays] Dutch Relays

On 12/10/23 2:41 PM, Christopher Sheats wrote:
Emerald Onion is looking for co-location and IP transit opportunities in the Netherlands for deploying new exit relays. We have our own ASN, v4 and v6 IP space.

Hi yawnbox,

You may want to check out ColoClue[1], they're a volunteer-based not-for-profit association operated by folks in the commercial ISP space who needed a way to host their own systems. Today they support ~200 engineering hobbyists with low-cost infrastructure.

They have cross-connects to AMS-IX and NL-IX[2] and diverse transit connectivity[3] in their racks. Job Snijders has given a couple talks at NLNOG and NANOG about operations-related things, like effective DDoS mitigation[4] with fastnetmon and automated peering solutions[5].

I'm not a member personally, but if I lived in the area I'd definitely include them in my list of potential options. ^^

[1]: https://coloclue.net/en/
[2]: https://github.com/coloclue/peering/blob/master/peers.yaml
[3]: https://bgp.tools/as/8283#connectivity
[4]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ahdxp_btHY