Re: [tor-relays] Dutch Relays

Dear nifty,

thank you for the valuable feedback. <3

Let's continue the discussion off-list.

###

Dear all,

I think ColoClue is a great place to run relays. It's self-organized infrastructure and not some Hetzner foo where everyone else is running relays. They run a reliable colo and they are great people. Only drawback is that we (Artikel10) were capped at 500Mbit/s. But there might be ways around this limit that we never tried.

Thank you @ all ColoClue people for housing our first colocated Artikel10 exit relay. Much appreciated :) -- please reach out to me if you are attending 37C3.

Best
kantorkel