Re: [tor-relays] Relay data limit

Hello Dan,

> I'll probably remove all limits for January and just see how much traffic gets transferred.

I would highly advise against this since you are using VPS with a capped bandwidth plan. Tor will use all of the bandwidth you give it. Therefore if you remove all limits that may lead to complaints and possible suspension from your hosting provider regarding your high bandwidth usage and affecting other clients on the same node.