Re: [tor-relays] Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

Hi torland,

Thanks for your question, we are looking into it right now. We will get back to you asap.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebastian Urbach

Those who would give up essential Liberty,
to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve
neither Liberty nor Safety.
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790),  Inventor,
journalist, printer, diplomat and statesman