Re: [tor-relays] Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

Hi,

That's odd, please send us your ip address and we will look into this and get back to you asap. Feel free to send me your ip by private mail if you feel more comfortable.

I would suggest that you keep running the script, we will check your submitted data and then we go from there.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebastian Urbach

Those who would give up essential Liberty,
to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve
neither Liberty nor Safety.
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790),  Inventor,
journalist, printer, diplomat and statesman

Hi,

I've seen this error message twice now within about 12 hours:

If I read the script correctly, it tries to upload the data and then deletes it without checking for successful upload.

Since the data is probably lost, should I start over?

Best regards,
Alexander
---
PGP Key: 0xC55A356B | https://dietrich.cx/pgp