Re: [tor-relays] TOR: Inbound, Outbound, Exit connections

Inbounds:

"Servers configured to receive inbound connections only through Tor are called hidden services. Rather than revealing a server's IP address (and thus its network location), a hidden service is accessed through itsÂonion address.Â"

Outbound:

Trrafic going out from your server. To allow only tor to use it:Âhttps://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/BlockNonTorTrafficDebian

Exit:

Your server will be used as "public ip" for end user.