Re: [tor-relays] [tor-assistants] Running obfs4proxy on Debian Stable

On 3 February 2015 at 18:33, Alexander Dietrich <alexander@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is it possible to install the obfs4proxy package securely (with signature verification) on Ubuntu? I looked at this a while ago, but couldn't figure out how to make it work.

Thanks,
Alexander
---
PGP Key: https://dietrich.cx/pgp | 0x727A756DC55A356B