Re: [tor-relays] "Very Safe" Exit Policy

On 11.02.2015 00:21, Jeremy Olexa wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 4:57 PM, Stephen R Guglielmo
> According to the spec, your relay will never gain the exit flag
> without 2/3 of 80, 443, 6667.
>
>    "Exit" -- A router is called an 'Exit' iff it allows exits to at
>    least two of the ports 80, 443, and 6667 and allows exits to at
>    least one /8 address space.

What does this mean in practice - would no traffic be relayed via this
node? Or is it just some internal Tor flag which doesn't affect relaying
traffic? I've been thinking about opening a few ports on my currently
relay-only node and none of {80,443,6667} were on that list.

--
Zapisz moj nowy prywatny adres email: gdr@xxxxxxxx
Teraz na wlasnym serwerze. Zawsze czysto - zawsze sucho - zawsze pewnie.