Alexander
---
PGP Key: https://dietrich.cx/pgp | 0x727A756DC55A356B

On 2015-02-21 14:23, Alexander Dietrich wrote:
A couple of posts later in that thread, Lunar points out that
obfs4proxy is in the Tor Project's package repo:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-anonymity-tools/Week-of-Mon-20150202/001124.html

Problem solved!

Thanks,
Alexander
---

On 2015-02-17 02:09, isis wrote:
Alexander Dietrich transcribed 0.9K bytes:
Ok, I'll bite: what would somebody have to know to make this happen?

I know nothing of Ubuntu's policies for package inclusion in their
distribution channels; you might try asking their developers. However, obfs4proxy will likely never be included in Debian wheezy-backports. [0]

[0]:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-anonymity-tools/Week-of-Mon-20150202/001119.html

--
 ââ isis agora lovecruft