[tor-relays] Proselytizing Tor at the General Strike

On February 17, the day before Presidents Day, a general strike shall be
held against any and all things Trump. If Boise is having an activists
workshop, then there are plenty of tranches of fertile ground nationwide
to plant Tor browsers, relays, and exit nodes.

http://sfist.com/2017/02/02/nationwide_general_strike_gains_tra.php

http://strike4democracy.com/

https://www.facebook.com/events/1756631744665376/

There's activism, and then there's activism. I would steer clear of
actual OpSec unless you're in the right milieu.

I have been told in introducing Tor that it can be difficult to
conceptualize. I always tell people that your privacy is more
configurable than you may realize, and that privacy horizons differ.

Get down. Get encrypted.