Re: [tor-relays] recent OVH feedback?

I ran an non-exit relay on an OVH dedi for months and no one batted an eyelid.

good luck

On 13 Jan 2014 14:26, "Alan Turing" <alanturing@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,
I am currently running a fairly large tor relay (no exit, due to OVH's
restrictive policies) and would like to know if other people have made
experiences with running non-exit relays using OVH's services.
Did any contracts get canceled or did you receive any kind of (legal)
threats by OVH for doing so? Have you made positive experience with OVH
regarding non-exit relays? I'd be grateful for information.
regards,
s.