[tor-relays] Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

Dear list members,

A little addition to my mail from a few hours ago. I talked to Anupam Das who is one of the responsible people for this project.

I just want to quote what he said a few hours ago because its short and precise. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that it guys are known as extremely lazy, errr ;-)

"Well we did some preliminary analysis which my advisor Prof. Nikita Borisov presented in the 30c3 meeting. Our main conclusion was that we need more data to conclude anything for certain. Previously we had a lot of incomplete traceroutes, so hopefully we'll get some concrete results now. Once we do we'll inform all our participants :)"

It would be beneficial for everybody if we all could make an effort.

Thanks for your patience

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebastian Urbach

Those who would give up essential Liberty,
to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve
neither Liberty nor Safety.