Re: [tor-relays] Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

Dear Anupam and list members,

Just made a count and the sad truth is that 35 out of 167 systems in total completed the task ending with a regular slash24-220.scamper entry. Thats even worse than i expected and way more completed test results are necessary...

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebastian Urbach

Those who would give up essential Liberty,
to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve
neither Liberty nor Safety.
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790),  Inventor,
journalist, printer, diplomat, and statesman