Re: [tor-relays] Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

On 20/01/2014 10:36 PM, Sebastian Urbach wrote:
Dear Anupam and list members,

Just made a count and the sad truth is that 35 out of 167 systems in
total completed the task ending with a regular slash24-220.scamper
entry. Thats even worse than i expected and way more completed test
results are necessary...

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebastian Urbach

That is somewhat disappointing. I am in the process of upgrading one server to FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE and awaiting permission from the security dept. of my VPS to run the traceroute project. When the upgrade has completed I will begin the task on that relay and if permission is granted from my VPS provider I will also run it on my VPS.

--
syn.bsdbox.co