Re: [tor-relays] Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

Hi!

Am 2014-01-20 12:36, schrieb Sebastian Urbach:

Just made a count and the sad truth is that 35 out of 167 systems in
total completed the task ending with a regular slash24-220.scamper
entry. Thats even worse than i expected and way more completed test
results are necessary...

I am just wondering: My understanding is, that the webpage also shows "work in progress". Maybe I missed something, but on my system (idkneitzel, 81.7.11.129) the process is still running and the results inside Traceroute-results/ are still growing and up to date.

And I am running a tor node on a low end system so from what I read I wouldn't expect the job to finish the work in less than a day (just started yesterday evening after receiving a reply from my provider).

If there is something wrong then I am willing to do more investigations. Right now I would expect that everything works as it should.

With kind regards,

Konrad