Re: [tor-relays] slow relays

Hi Ron

Am 14.01.2019 um 04:49 schrieb ronqtorrelays@xxxxxxxxxx:

So your guards have slightly lower than average utilisation:
1 Mbps / 5.1 Mbps = 20%
1.2 Mbps / 7.4 Mbps = 16%

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Okay, I'll try to lose the inferiority complex around my bandwidth
> usage. Mostly trying to make sure I wasn't doing anything silly
> that was causing my surplus bandwidth to go to waste.

Just a guess: Your cpu idles and your bandwidth is underused?
Put a second relay to your ip. You have more ips? Put more relays to them. Some underused relays might end up in a well used server :)

--
Cheers, Felix