[tor-relays] Can anyone help with this issue?

$ sudo apt update
Hit:1 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial InRelease
Hit:2 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-updates InRelease
Hit:3 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-backports InRelease
Hit:4 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-security InRelease
Ign:5 http://download.webmin.com/download/repository sarge InRelease
Ign:6 https://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org xenial InRelease
Hit:7 http://download.webmin.com/download/repository sarge Release
Err:8 https://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org xenial Release
  server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none
Reading package lists... Done
E: The repository 'https://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org xenial Release' does not have a Release file. N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default. N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
$ date
Mon Jan  6 04:32:36 EST 2020

I have fixed this before but I am not sure how I did it :(

--John