Re: [tor-relays] OrNetStats: Operator Level Graphs added

On 10.01.2021 19:19, Toralf Förster wrote:

(BTW that doesn't work at all with the current ciissversion if relays
are hosted at different hoster at all, or?)

I wanted to set up a httpd first. Luckily I left that. I wrote the fingerprints in the DNS. Would like to have as little software or services as possible on the relays.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!