Re: [tor-relays] Setting up a relay

On 2011-07-11 13:16, Runa Sandvik wrote:
> On 11 Jul 2011, at 11:41, Lalle Bralle <noizic85@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Anyone that has a very specific guide available to setting up a relay? I was thinking of doing this since I'm a firm believer in anonymity, I use TOR myself so might as well help the network and I have decent internet connection that is quite unused most of the time (100 Mbps down/10Mbps up).
>>
>> I was trying to follow up on that help section on the official site but it wasn't enough. There's a possibility the relay didn't work because of my router but I have opened the rights ports, tested by putting some limits and just testing some settings but not avail.
> Are there any error messages in the log?

This is what it says:
jul 11 15:46:53.903 [Warning] Controller gave us config lines that
didn't validate: Servers must be able to freely connect to the rest of
the Internet, so they must not set Reachable*Addresses or FascistFirewall.
jul 11 15:46:54.661 [Notice] Tor has successfully opened a circuit.
Looks like client functionality is working.
jul 11 15:46:54.661 [Notice] Bootstrapped 100%: Done.