[tor-relays] Question about responding to abuse request

Hi all,

I run a Tor exit node, and I received an abuse complain from Webiron.
In this mail, I can read the following:
"If you run a VPN, anonymizer service (like a TOR exit or proxy node),
or business intelligence not contracted with the site owner, then we
request that the targeted range be blocked from your service. If it is
being blocked, then it's at the right and choice of our clients to
refuse access."
So if I understand correctly, they ask me to block the targeted range
they give me in this report.

I know I can block this IP range by adding it to my exit policy, but I
would like to know how others exit node operators manage these type of
requests, because I ask myself if it is not against tor philosophy to
block access to a specific network to Tor users.

Thanks all in advance for your answers.

Best regards,
--
Patrick ZAJDA