Re: [tor-relays] Running a relay in the Netherlands

NL is perfectly safe, probably one of the safest countries on the planet for running Tor relays and exits. No need to worry about the legality of it much, as long as you appropriately keep your own traffic and Tor traffic separate. [IANAL!!!]

Raspberry Pis aren't very fast, so it won't help the network much.

Tom