[tor-relays] extrepo enable torproject Re: Update on tor issue on my debian

Keifer Bly:
Hi all,

So upon trying all of the mentioned commands, my tor installation still encounters an error when trying to update. Attached is a photo of my sources.list.debian.templ and sources.list. When trying to update the returned error

N: Ignoring file 'DEADJOE' in directory '/etc/apt/sources.list.d/' as it has no filename extension

N: Ignoring file 'tor.list.save.2' in directory '/etc/apt/sources.list.d/' as it has an invalid filename extension

N: Ignoring file 'tor.list.save.1' in directory '/etc/apt/sources.list.d/' as it has an invalid filename extension

E: Conflicting values set for option Signed-By regarding source https://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org/ buster: /usr/share/keyrings/tor-archive-keyring.gpg !=

E: The list of sources could not be read.

I am wondering, is there simply a tool for configuring the sources.list
Yes, extrepo. It is recommended by your os.

apt install extrepo -y && extrepo enable torproject

and all other Debian os needed files for tor updates? Thank you.

--Keifer