Re: [tor-relays] Will pay but need someone

Hey Paul,

I searched the relay name on metrics and found it seems to be running for almost about 4 years until today.

http://hctxrvjzfpvmzh2jllqhgvvkoepxb4kfzdjm6h7egcwlumggtktiftid.onion/rs.html#details/9C5AFD49AAE4E0272BAD780C6DD71CE1A36012A6

That's looks like a useful one since it allows exiting.

I was running previously only Non-Exit and Bridge Relays as hobby admin, therefore I would have no experience with exit traffic abuse handling until now. But unfortunately did not have enough spare pocket money to finance this hobby.

Personally I do pefer debian for server and I would like build an debian tor node.

By the way, the one who will keep admin it, should add Fingerprint to his/her Nodes "MyFamily".

Best Regards

Jonfri

paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hi all,

I own coffswifi4 in Spain. I don't have the time to maintain or upgrade. I'm willing to keep on paying for the hosting but wonder if someone wishes to take over the account and build a new server and upgrade.

Paul

Sent from my Huawei phone

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:4.0
EMAIL;PREF=1:jonasfriedli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EMAIL:jonasfriedli@danielas3rtn54uwmofdo3x2bsdifr47huasnmbgqzfrec5ubupvtpid
 .onion
FN:jonfri
NICKNAME:jonfri
N:Friedli;Jonas;;;
ADR:;;;;;;Schweiz
X-MOZILLA-HTML;VALUE=BOOLEAN:FALSE
UID:f602e3be-db4d-4c0a-b080-87a88ca4544b
END:VCARD