Re: [tor-relays] Exit relay funding

FWIW I started my own ISP just so I didn't have to worry about getting shutdown due to abuse complaints etc.

Paying all the fees (RIPE.net, co-location, servers and bandwidth) is _incredibly_ expensive but we run 4x Exit nodes without interference, 12 relays and plenty of "private" bridges.

https://globe.torproject.org/#/search/query=BrassHorn
https://BrassHornCommunications.uk
https://www.ripe.net/membership/indices/data/uk.brasshorncomms.html

Since we're on the topic of funding / crowdfunding we were considering launching a crowdfunding round to acquire the capital to build a direct broadband-to-tor product; https://twitter.com/BrassHornComms/status/702843519724077057 (and offset our current running costs). Is this something that people would be interested in (as a product and as a crowdfunding exercise)?