[tor-relays] I would like to help.

I have a Banana Pi that I would like to use to help the TOR network.
I have installed Debian-Jessie and started researching the process for setting
up relay, even an exit.  I am a total noob, but willing to learn.  If someone is willing to help me step by step, I would be excited to help. I've tested my internet speed,  Download average 60 mbps, Upload avreage 6 mbps,
If I would be more of a hindrance than a benefit, please say so, no hard feelings.  Located Central CA.

        General G.

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.