[tor-relays] Aggressive abuse report

Hi list,

I am running Kadoc[0] for a few weeks and got today a more aggressive complain from a System Administrator of my VPS provider. I seek for an appropriate response to not get banned. Does someone experienced a similar scenario and succeeded to educate the sys admins ? Here's the complain:

"It is running a Tor Exit, hence producing a false positive." is not a valid reason.
You are the one responsible for the traffic generated on/trough your server, so you should make sure that no similar traffic will appear in future. Illegal actions are strictly prohibited in our network/servers.
Please take immediate actions to stop this kind of activity.

I am almost sure that trying to argument that I am not responsible for the traffic generated through my Exit is not the right angle with such guy. Any ideas ?

Best,

Florentin Rochet

[0] https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/171696AFDB589CA2C4978EED2C6A91153D2B993B