I told them I will reject targeted IPs seen in more than one complain. In my opinion, that's an appropriate tradeoff. Right now, it seems that I will not get banned :-)

I appreciate the help,

Florentin

On 2017-03-14 17:08, Maarten wrote:
Hi Florentin,

Read the policy of your hoster.
I had the same situation and already configured a reduced exit policy.
So I just changed my exit policy. Now I do not relay to their entire IP
block on port 80 anymore. So it can't happen again......

My hoster was fine with that.
Along with this I sent an explenation that I am not the only Exit node
and how to easily block all exit nodes. (The default text from the tor
project website)

I had the luck that the employee agreed that Tor's value to society
makes the abuse acceptable.

Maarten.