Re: [tor-relays] New releases today: please consider upgrading.

There are new security releases today.  The official announcement just
went to tor-announce, but I want to make sure that people on this list
see it too.

The debian package showed up today. I upgraded from 3.2.9 to 3.2.10 and removed my firewall connection limits.

My early first impressions are:

DDoS mitigation seems to be working.

CPU behavior has changed. Used to be around 100% (in htop) but the CPU frequencies was low (usually around 800MHz). With the new version the CPU usage is low, around 50%, but the CPU frequencies are around the maximum, 3800MHz, all the time (for all 4 cores). New code no longer allows the CPU to throttle down?

Was expecting the annoying "Channel padding timeout" log notifications to be gone, not so. Hopefully in the next version.