[tor-relays] Any tor relay watchdog services?

Hello,

I'm writing to query about tor relay watchdogs and ask if there are any services to check if tor reachable from the internet and if not it would send me an automated email telling me that my relay is down.

A little bit of backstory on why I need this: so a couple of days ago (13 to be exact) my server had an issue and rebooted, since that reboot I didn't start my relay node and it was down for 13 days until I noticed it today.