Re: [tor-relays] website support

Hi,

There are a few different tools that are publicly available.

Here are the ones that most relay operators use:

On 12 Mar 2020, at 18:17, potlatch <potlatch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a few exit relays on the Tor network but generally I'm flying blind.  Why isn't there an index of tor relays that can be accessed?

Relay search is a general tool that lists relays and bridges:
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html

Consensus health is a diagnostic tool that lists detailed relay vote info:
https://consensus-health.torproject.org/#relayinfo

Why isn't the tor access via it's website able to deliver me to the software pages?

I'm not sure what you mean here, can you tell us what you've tried?

I just accessed the tor download page over tor, with 2 clicks from the www page:
https://www.torproject.org/download/tor/

Why is the graphic display of tor connections over 5-years old?  I thought tor was expert in data delivery and security.

There are a bunch of connection statistics that update every day:
https://metrics.torproject.org/connbidirect.html
https://metrics.torproject.org/torperf.html

Maybe you're talking about these charts?

Country Cartogram, Oxford Institute, 2012-2013
https://metrics.torproject.org/oxford-anonymous-internet.html

Data Flow, Uncharted, 2007-2016
https://metrics.torproject.org/uncharted-data-flow.html

I'm not sure if we have the tools to update them ourselves.
Have you tried contacting the authors?