[tor-relays] Named flag

Dear colleagues,

Im a bit confused about the "named" flag. My relay is running smooth and i already received the "guard" flag but still no named flag. I also read the directory specification paper. I dont have the unnamed status nor is there another server with that name in use. Im not sure if the authority supports name binding but from what i understand the authority should support it.

Maybe someone on this list is able to look into that matter ...

Router Name: 	ParEpistemenTaksis
Fingerprint: 	3C82 285F AC21 71FA 5178 340A 82B0 5F21 90AB 68E9
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebsstian Urbach