Re: [tor-relays] Named flag

Hi,

Thanks, must have slipped my mind ...
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebsstian Urbach

-----------------------------------
Religion is a symptom of irrational
belief and groundless hope.
-----------------------------------
Gregory House, M.D.

On Nov 28, 2013, at 22:45 , Sebastian Urbach wrote:

Dear colleagues,
Im a bit confused about the "named" flag. My relay is running smooth and i already received the "guard" flag but still no named flag. I also read the directory specification paper. I dont have the unnamed status nor is there another server with that name in use. Im not sure if the authority supports name binding but from what i understand the authority should support it.
Maybe someone on this list is able to look into that matter ...

This is from the dir spec:

Newer Naming authorities run a script that registers routers
in their mapping files once the routers have been online at
least two weeks, no other router has that nickname, and no
other router has wanted the nickname for a month.  If a router
has not been online for six months, the router is removed.

Atlas first sees you on November 21, less than two weeks ago.
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/3C82285FAC2171FA5178340A82B05F2190AB68E9