[tor-relays] Is this bridge worth running?

I'm running a bridge in Tor Browser 5.0.4 on Win7x86; torrc is fine, and I'm connecting to circuits. However my mean written/read bandwidth is reported in globe to be in the hundreds/tens range. The advertised bandwidth also jumps around, from about 10 to 51 kB/s. And a previous run over five months of continuous running the written/read bytes reached 7K only once. Is this data telling me that the bridge is not carrying much traffic at all? Is there anything I can do to improve performance? And is there any way that I can get some idea of the actual traffic load?- eliaz