Re: [tor-relays] webiron requesting to block several /24 subnet

My hosting provider also go these requests. Their terms of service requires that I will answer something to acknowledge I got that.

I just answer "ok, I'll handle it" and that's it.

The reverse lookup of my nodes points to a hostname that shows the Tor text. The host name is tor4thepeople1.torexitnode.net so I'm quite sure they know that.
I don't do anything beyond that and agree with AMuse that they can easily handle that without bugging the operators.