Re: [tor-relays] Questions regarding arm on Debian

Tried it out and that solved the message about reloading the config file. What still remains is this message:

12:30:13 [ARM_NOTICE] Unneeded torrc entries found. They've been highlighted in blue on the torrc page.
   - entry matches its default value: Nickname (line 117)

Line 117 is now this:

Nickname Iridium

So this is probably a bug.