Re: SpamCop and Webmail Spam via tor

Hi,

Am 27.10.2010 17:01, schrieb Peter Guhl:
Is it somebody accessing a webmail through tor
and then sends spam that way? Again doesn't make sense since the IP of the
person accessing the webmail is not likely to be transmitted in the mail
headers. There's only the host where the webmail is running at.

At least for the reports we're getting at torservers, this is exactly the case. Most webmail providers I know include the sender IP in their headers.

Moritz