Re: SpamCop and Webmail Spam via tor

Hi,

Click the link in one of the SpamCop reports, select "I am not the right person to contact about this". You can then fill out a form telling them your own/new email address and the IP range, and future reports will be sent to that address instead (and won't bother Softlayer or Midphase again).

What I also did was attach a note to each IP that was reported, telling them about Tor. You can even disable SpamCop notifications completely if you wish to do so - I keep receiving them (~1-2/day), but ignore them as they are just notifications.

Hope this helps,

Moritz
http://www.torservers.net/