Re: [tor-relays] My Relay speed has dropped nearly to zero - Why?

On 2013-10-20 11:19, Gordon Morehouse wrote:
That's nearly everybody on "broadband" in the US.  There are a lot of
us that would rather run relays.  3, 5, 7Mbps is still reasonably
respectable IMO

A relevant ticket is

Thanks for the link! :) I'll poke around and maybe make my point there.

There's no "point" to be made. Everyone agrees that Tor should be
able to utilize slow relays better, but there is no final protocol
redesign yet that achieves that.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/