Re: [tor-relays] My Relay speed has dropped nearly to zero - Why?

On 2013-10-20 10:55, Gordon Morehouse wrote:
I suspect another user's assessment that Tor middle-node bandwidth is
now abundant, and thus nodes below a certain consensus fraction are
left out in the cold, may be correct.  Just my hunch though.

The current routing algorithm is not utilizing low-bandwidth
relays as well as it should. This is a known problem but difficult to
solve. If you can provide below 10 Mbit/s, it might be better for now to go with a bridge instead (with going through the additional steps necessary
to set up a 'modern' obfs2/3 bridge).

A relevant ticket is https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/1854

--
Moritz Bartl