Re: [tor-relays] Question about relay speed + quick question about IPV6

Nevermind. It got its flags back and is now working a expected. :)

Thanks for everybody's help!

On 03.10.2016 05:45, Sheesh wrote:

Alright, thank you!

I'm just wondering why I have only a few connections (14 inbound, 1 outbound) right now. But I guess that's because the relay lost its stable and fast flag due to server move and several restarts and now needs some time to reestablish?