Re: [tor-relays] OffTopic: onionoo.torproject.org as HS?

Hi!

Thanks for this info.
The good thing is 'onionoorcazzotwa' now provides almost current (status time is 2016-10-16 07:00:00 - which is 12hrs behind onionoo.torproject.org) data again.
The bad thing is that there's a huge gap in the data (ranging from 29.09. until 14.10.)... which makes it almost useless (or at least ugly).
Any chance that this gap will be filled within a reasonable timeframe (e.g. with data from the primary onionoo)?

Greetings, Ralph

Gesendet: Freitag, 14. Oktober 2016 um 23:55 Uhr
Von: s7r <s7r@xxxxxxxxxx>
An: tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [tor-relays] OffTopic: onionoo.torproject.org as HS?
Hello,

That is the only .onion link for onionoo as far as I know (it's from the
second instance, not the official .torproject.org one).

I am investigating why the script that checks its freshness did not send
a warning email that it is behind, you will be able to use this link
with current data very soon so retry after some time. The service behind
this link is maintained so OK to use, just the status-check script
melted somehow this time.