Re: [tor-relays] Blocking outbound 22 or no?

Good Evening,

What Dirk just described is exactly what happened here. Timeframe matches and i disabled port 22 as well. Adjusting the port for your own system seems to be a good idea and it is working very well for me.
--
Sincerely yours / M.f.G. / Sincères salutations

Sebastian Urbach

Those who surrender freedom for security
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.
Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)