[tor-relays] freebsd relay doesnt receive any traffic (after 1 month)

Hi,

few weeks ago ( more than 4) I have installed Freebsd with Tor relay service.
System is connected to Tor network since more than one month but I see only 1-2 connections per day.
I had Tor relay service on my Debian server for many years and I havent got any problems. With Freebsd its pain, nothing is working as expected. Any how I would like to build more BSD instances in few different countries, but first I need to know why its not working.

Does any one could help me to do some troubleshooting ?
Maybe some of the parameters in the torrc are blocking traffic ?

My torrc without Hashedpassword, Nickname:
###########################
SocksPort 0
Log notice file /var/log/tor/notices.log
ControlPort 9051
ORPort 9001
RelayBandwidthRate 400 KBytes  # Throttle traffic to 100KB/s (800Kbps)
RelayBandwidthBurst 600 KBytes # But allow bursts up to 200KB (1600Kb)
ContactInfo Dlugas-ny <dlugasny AT protonmail dot com>
DirPort 9030 # what port to advertise for directory connections
ExitPolicy reject *:* # no exits allowed
PublishServerDescriptor 0
CellStatistics 1
ExtraInfoStatistics 1
ConnDirectionStatistics 1
EntryStatistics 1
LogMessageDomains 1
AvoidDiskWrites 1
WarnPlaintextPorts
HeartbeatPeriod 1hours
ServerTransportPlugin obfs2,obfs3 exec /usr/local/bin/obfsproxy managed
ServerTransportPlugin obfs4 exec /usr/local/bin/obfsproxy managed
ExtORPort auto

Thanks in advance for any support

Cheers
Dlugasny