Re: [tor-relays] freebsd relay doesnt receive any traffic (after 1 month)

Hello,

You seam to have quite some config here. There is one obvious mistake
that jumped in my eyes without even reading clearly. How do you expect
it to receive traffic if you set PublishServerDescriptor 0 in the torrc
config file? This means that the relay is not known to the directory
authorities, thus not in the consensus which clients use to pick relays
and connect to them, so it can't possibly work, if would have been a bug
if it worked ;)

PublishServerDescriptor 0 is when you want to test stuff, etc.

I hope you understand all those other parameters in the config file and
that you need them as stated.