Re: [tor-relays] Relays running an unsupported (EOL) Tor version

Relays running unsupported Tor versions is a problem we have never
really dealt with in a systematic way in the way. Some of you might
recall that we (with the help of volunteers) tried back in 2019/2020 to
get operators, running an unsupported Tor version, to upgrade[1] but
then we dropped the ball. Alas. […]
Is there any data available that sheds light on why operators run outdated versions, so the situation could be addressed not only reactively, but also in a preventive manner?

mpan