Re: init.d script for multi instance TOR servers

On 09/10/2010 04:01 AM, Moritz Bartl wrote:
On 09.09.2010 21:42, tor_ml wrote:
On 09/08/2010 02:09 PM, Moritz Bartl wrote:
On 07.09.2010 10:41, Mike Perry wrote:
The way to do this is to just spin up additional nodes. I believe
Moritz has tried this, and so has Jake. AFAIK, it did help Jake hit
1Gbit for Guard+Middle traffic. I'm not sure on Moritz's results,
though.
Didn't help anything here.
Did you use new IP addresses for them or was it the same IP with another
port?

I tried both (but from the same subnet).

Is there a way to exclude 'problems' on the ISP/Hoster side?
e.g. Hoster is limiting total amount of connections and/or bandwith