[tor-relays] Which clock is out of sync on VPS non-exit relay?

Hej,

On trying to get a non-exit relay going on a cheap VPS Vidalia says
Sep 02 03:48:32.146 [Warning] Received NETINFO cell with skewed time from server at 128.31.0.34:9101.  It seems that our clock is ahead by 9 hours, 0 minutes, or that theirs is behind. Tor requires an accurate clock to work: please check your time and date settings.

I've tried the virtual server clock but with no luck.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Robert

Try IM ToolPack Send any screenshot to your friends in seconds...
Try IM ToolPack at www.imtoolpack.com for FREE