Re: [tor-relays] tor-relays-strike-snowden

First, let me welcome you to the world of relay operators! It's always nice to see new faces here, because it means I'm not the only "new guy" (just started running a relay not that long ago). Of course you won't be kicked out just for that one mail! I've seen a lot of worse FUD on here, which is probably why I reacted like I did, your mail just happened to be the last straw.

If you still have problems with your relay, you could try to ask your (specific!) questions here or on the tor stackexchange. I'll also be happy to help you, if I can.

Jens