Re: [tor-relays] Tor and Diplomatic Immunity

The whole idea doesn't sit right with me.

For one, I'm not sure I'd want any more Five Eyes entities running
Exit nodes. Most embassies are already a haven for espionage activity.
You'd pretty much have to assume they'd be sniffing the exit traffic.

Also, with all the other priorities, I kinda doubt most embassies have
any interest in the general work involved, not to mention the
liability, of running an Exit.