Re: [tor-relays] tor-relays Digest, Vol 68, Issue 21

This.

Also, I'm not sure, why this info would even concern you (especially since you're from the US, if I remember correctly). It's not like you're giving away your home adress or something. If you keep your real name out of the various configuration fields like relay-nickname and contact-email, nobody will even know it's you, who is running this relay, except for your internet provider (who will know anyway).

But as John said, nobody will fault you if you don't want to run a relay! We're all volunteers here, after all.

Jens